Part-time Nanny Job, Parsons Green, London, Starts End of March
Lovely family based in Parsons Green are looking for a part-time Nanny to care for their 3 children; girl aged 3.5 and identical twin boys aged 1.5. The role can be live-out or live-in. Mum is currently at home studying towards a degree so the role is a mixture of shared and sole charge. She likes to spend one-on-one time with each child in the afternoon so the Nanny would take 2 of the children and Mum would have the other. The family are looking for a fun, energetic, bright and warm Nanny who will encourage the children's curiosity and spend quality time with them. The Nanny must be passionate about their job and love working with children. A possible long term commitment would be preferable as they would like the Nanny to become part of the family. A cleaner is also employed twice per week and the family hope to get a puppy in the future. The family's current Nanny highly recommends the role. The family is happy to connect the new nanny for reference with their current nanny.
The family would love a Norland nanny.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the children
- Providing the children with a variety of stimulating activities and have fun with the kids
- Collecting the children from nursery-the 3 year old currently attends until 2pm each day and will be starting reception in September, the twins are currently at home but will be starting nursery in September until 2pm
- Days – Monday to Friday (or 4 days per week)
- Hours – 2pm-7.30pm, from September onwards, if the nanny is available for three mornings a week until the boys go to nursery that would be a bonus.
- Babysitting – 1 evening per week
- Norlander is a bonus
- Overtime - If the Nanny wished, the family could also offer some additional hours on a Saturday or Sunday morning (wouldn't have to be every week but maybe every other week) and also there could be a small amount of extra hours in the mornings if wanted
- Accommodation – If the Nanny wanted to live-in there is a bedroom and bathroom available with a utility room next door with sink, fridge and washing machine
- Languages – German speaker a bonus
- Driver – n/a
- Travel – n/a
- Salary – Negotiable - (Full time salary for a Norlander)
- Start date – End of March
- Nearest tube station – Parsons Green
Consultant – Mary Ayininuola
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 91710