Short Term Nanny Job in Fulham, 4th January until 11th February
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to work for a period of 6 weeks while mum is recovering from surgery. There are three children all at school and ideally mum is looking for someone who can work before and after school. A driver is essential. It would be a bonus if the Nanny could also work on Saturday morning, 8am to 12noon.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Care of three children, 11, 9 and 5 years old.
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 8am and then 3.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Morning duties are to take the younger two to the bus stop and the older one to the tube station.
- Collect the younger one from school at 3.30pm.
- Take the children to their after school activities - driving is essential.
- Help with homework.
- Cook dinner for the children, get them ready for bed and finish work at 8.30pm.
Salary: £18 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, First Aid certificate and DBS to email@example.com