Live-out Nanny Job, Geneva
Lovely family in the beautiful canton of Geneva are looking for a kind, nurturing and flexible nanny for their boys who are 4 and half years old and 3 years old, with a baby on the way. They are looking for someone happy, active and bubbly who can be part of the family. This is a live out position, a 5 day week with the occasional weekend and/or babysitting evening. The family need the nanny to travel with them during school holidays. Preferably, with a car to use to drive the children around. The family have a live in Housekeeper to support and be there whenever the nanny is not around.
- Prepare the children for school in the morning
- Take the children to and from school
- Activities for the children
- Travel with family when needed
- Cooking for the children is a bonus
- Helping the children with homework
- Teaching the children in English
- Shared care of the children with Mum working from home
- Days – Monday to Friday
- Hours – 7am -9am morning school run
- 3pm – 8pm pick up from school and nanny duties
- 1 day per week the pickup from school is at 11am
- Babysitting – Occasionally
- Qualifications – childcare qualifications needed
- Languages – English native language preferable, but not necessary, as long as the accent is not too strong
- Driver – yes, must be confident driver
- Travel – when needed with family
- Start date – ASAP
Job no. : 96973
This position is being managed by International Consultant Pamela Dumas.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volumes of applications we are receiving at present, sadly, we can only guarantee a response to successful applicants. We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.