Live in Nanny Job
Wonderful returning family to Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a native English speaking nanny, current nanny has been there 5 years. You will be engaged and active with 3 children. 2 girls 4 and 6 and boy of 8. Based in Geneva and family happy for you to take holidays when they do or travel with them. The children all speak French and Spanish. The family are looking for a person with high energy levels, a creative spirit and someone who will do arts and crafts and lessons with them. Opportunity to travel to London for extended time periods.
- Monday to Friday, around 10 hours a day
- When the children go back to school, supporting them getting ready for school etc.
- After school activities and bedtime routines
- Assist with bath time Nursery · Meal preparation - fresh simple meals cooked from scratch
- Juggling duties and share with Mum if Mum is able
- Babysitting twice per week if needed, family are very flexible
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- English speaking to native level
- Good cook.
- Confident swimmer
- Driver–car provided when you have time off you can use it to drive around Geneva etc
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional nanny
Accommodation: live in position with bedroom and bathroom, in quiet private area of house
Salary: £800-£900 per week, fantastic package of holidays and bonuses
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org