Rota job Germany
A lovely returning family to Greycoat Lumleys have come to us to find the perfect Rota nanny for their household just outside Frankfurt. The family are looking for a nanny for their 4 year old twin girls. Support for their 11 year old twins, French speaking or second language French would be beneficial as the older girls need support in their French at school.
- Working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
- When they are at nursery or at school you have your own free time unless you have projects or errands for them.
- 24/7 if needed
- Social calendars and play dates
- Cooking healthy meals if the Housekeeper does not do it
- Care and well-being of the children
- Educationally appropriate activities, arts and crafts
- Activities and social calendar organising
- Trouble shooting and proxy parenting
- Speaking English to native level
- Has longevity in roles, this is important for the client.
- French language to support older girls homework and language skills
- Cheerful, happy disposition, able to work in a team in a collaborative mature way
- Flexible and dynamic candidate
- Very energetic and organised and tidy.
- Sporty whilst developmentally aware
Accommodation: apartment accommodation apart from the main home-to be discussed at interview. Live in while on duty available too, both options are available and expected when needed.
Salary: very negotiable salary dependent on experience
Position # 90542
This position is being managed by Senior International consultant Nadine Swartz
Please email Nadine your interest in this position