Proxy Parent Job in Godalming, Surrey 12th until 14th December and 17th until 20th December
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a professional and engaging Nanny for sole charge of her two children who are 7 years and 3 years old. Both parents will be away and so need someone who is reliable and trustworthy. Ideally the client is looking for the same Nanny for both dates. A driver is strongly preferred.
You must have a valid First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this role.
- 12th December to 14th December (Sun - Tues)
- 17th December to 20th December (Fri - Mon)
- Sole charge and 24 hour cover of two children a girl 7 years old and a boy 3 years old.
- During the first set of dates the 7 year old should be taken to school on Monday and Tuesday and the 3 year old to a gym class on Monday and nursery on Tuesday.
- A driver is useful as the family are in a village although it's just a 2 minute walk tot he village shop.
- Take the children to Hobbledown and the local farm.
- Be creative and engaging with them, dressing up and performing, singing, playing games and playing together. The children are creative, bright and articulate.
- Cooking simple meals - mum will leave some dishes prepared to just be heated up.
- Ensure the children are bathed and put to bed on time.
- Guest accommodation with separate bathroom.
Salary: £220 per 24 hours
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org