Short Term Nanny required in Kensington, London. Thursday 24th August until Thursday 1st September, 2022.
Our private client is looking for a live out Nanny to take care of her 3 year old girl and 6 & 8 year old boys. The family are travelling over with their live-in Nanny so the Nanny will be working with her to ensure all the children have a fun and enjoyable holiday. The family would like someone who has a good knowledge of London and the activities that it has to offer. They also would like the Nanny to be online savvy and know how to book an Uber, restaurants, online activities etc.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- 8am until 9pm everyday
- Eldest son would like to join a football camp
- Middle son would like to go ice skating
- Full nursery duties for 3 year old
- Organise activities like parks, museums, London tourist attractions
- Shared care with family's live in nanny
- Prep and organise breakfast and ensure meals are well scheduled in between activities throughout the day
Salary: £20 GPH
Consultant: Anna Turner