Emergency Nannies for Central and Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Hertfordshire
We are always recruiting Nannies to work on our Emergency Nanny Service covering all parts of London.
- Bookings come in daily and you can chose when and where you work.
- Jobs are taken on the Back-Up Nanny app which Greycoat Lumleys will add you to once you meet the criteria.
- Nannies are paid weekly with tax and NI taken care of, payslips etc are all online.
- You can start working immediately - no interviews or waiting for confirmations.
To work as an Emergency Nanny you need to meet the following criteria:
- Had a registration interview registration interview with Greycoat Lumleys.
- Valid Paediatric First Aid certificate.
- Relevant sole charge experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Nanny
- Provide photographic ID and relevant visa / settled status
The pay is £12 gross per hour plus holiday pay of 12%
Nannies will be required to confirm their hours electronically and then we do the rest.
If you are interested in working as an Emergency Nanny, send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to email@example.com and if you want to know more about how the service works, you can call Claudia on 020 7233 9950