Short Term Live In Nanny Job in Hampstead, 20th November until 17th December
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a live in Nanny while her permanent Nanny (placed by Greycoat) is on leave. The client can also consider a live out Nanny to work from 12noon until 8pm.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 month to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 7am until 8pm with a break between 9am and 12noon.
- Care of two children, 1.5 years and 5 years old.
- Mum will take to school and nursery most of the time, however the Nanny may do some drop off.
- Pick up from nursery at 1pm and from school at 3pm.
- Cooking for the children - lactose free cooking.
- Activities for the children - park, Gymboree, some simple homework for the 5 year old.
- Laundry for the children, cleaning their rooms and general tidy up along with some light housekeeping.
- Own room and bathroom.
Salary: £760 gross per week (£590 net) for full time: to be adjusted for live out part time
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to email@example.com