Short Term or Temp to Perm Nanny Job in Willesden Green May until September
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a proactive nanny to start on a temporary basis with the option to do Temp to Perm. This is a shared charge role working alongside a single mum and her 4 year old boy who is in full time nursery.
- Monday to Thursday, 11.30am until 8pm and every other Saturday and Sunday (3pm to 8pm)
- Cooking dinner - simple, fresh mainly vegetarian meals.
- Care of the little boy after nursery, playing, entertaining, educational activities and putting to bed.
- Light housekeeping, household errands and laundry.
- Some travel to Scotland and Europe when allowed.
This can be a live in or live out job and the client is looking for someone who is intelligent, responsible and active.
Consultant: Jo Winn