Short Term Nanny Job in Harrow 17th until 22nd May
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Nanny to help part time for one week while her permanent nanny is on leave. This is a shared charge role with mum.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and a DBS on the update service or within 12 months to apply for this role. This role will be paid on Greycoat Lumleys payroll and the nanny will need to confirm her hours on our electronic time sheet service.
- Monday to Friday, 1.30pm until 7.30pm and Saturday 12noon until 7.30pm.
- Shared care of children 12 years old, 10 years old and twins 6 years old.
- The 10 year old is severely autistic and one of the twins is mildly autistic.
- Help with dressing, bathing and toileting.
- Help at mealtimes, family laundry, loading and unloading the dishwasher- light housekeeping.
- A driver would be advantageous to help with school pick up.
Salary: £13 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV to email@example.com