Short Term Nanny Job in Haslemere, Surrey, May until September
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a live in or live out Nanny for a mix of sole and shared charge of their three children who are nearly 5 years, 3 years and 16 months.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and an enhanced DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months.
- Monday to Friday, or Monday to Thursday, 8am to 7pm.
- Mix of sole and and shared charge of children 4 and 3 years and 16 month old.
- Some school runs and pick up, the older one is in school full time and the 3 year old in nursery 3 days a week.
- Activities for the 16 month old - music and gym classes and take to the park and playground.
- Activities at home - arts and crafts, play in the garden.
- Batch cook, children's laundry and keep their rooms tidy.
- For live in, own room and bathroom.
Salary: In line with experience and hours worked per week
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role email your CV, First Aid and DBS to email@example.com