Short Term Nanny job in Hertfordshire April/May for 6 weeks
This new client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Nanny for around 6 weeks while she recovers from an operation. She has a 6 month old baby boy and the role will be to provide 24 hour cover for the first few weeks of the job. Once the client is more mobile, the overnights will reduce. Therefore the client is looking for a Nanny who can be flexible.
- Monday to Friday, 24 hour cover to start with and dropping down the overnights.
- Full care of the baby as mum won't be mobile.
- He has one bottle of milk at night and a nanny change.
- Preparing solids, milk feeds, cleaning and sterilising.
- Taking for walks, supporting mum, shopping etc.]
- Helping with the bedtime routine.
- Cleaners are employed, however the nanny should help maintain the cleanliness of the house between cleans.
- Help with meals and laundry.
- Accommodation with or next door to the baby when on 24 hour cover.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and a DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
Salary: £200 per 24 hours - do be reduced as overnights drop
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this job and meet the criteria send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org