Short Term Nanny job in Hertfordshire, 25th August until 22nd October
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Nanny for nine weeks while she recovers from an operation. She has an almost 12 month old baby boy and the role will be to provide 24 hour cover for the first few weeks of the job. Once the client is more mobile, the overnights will reduce. Therefore the client is looking for a Nanny who can be flexible.
- Wednesday to Friday for the first week, 9am until 5pm
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hour cover for week two to four. (some time off at the weekends week 3 and 4)
- Monday to Sunday, 6am to 9pm for week five to seven.
- Monday to Friday, 6am to 9pm for week eight.
- Monday to Friday 6pm to 9pm for week nine.
- Full care of the baby as mum won't be mobile, however she will help with bottle feeds and playtime when she can and when she's more mobile.
- He has one bottle of milk at night and a nappy change.
- Preparing solids, milk feeds, cleaning and sterilising.
- Taking for walks, supporting mum, shopping etc.
- Helping with the bedtime routine.
- Cleaners are employed, however the nanny should help maintain the cleanliness of the house between cleans.
- Help with meals and laundry.
- Accommodation with or next door to the baby when on 24 hour cover.
Time off will be given during the day Wednesday to Friday from 22nd September as the little boy will be in nursery.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and a DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
Salary: £220 per 24 hours - £170 per day for 15 hour cover
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this job and meet the criteria send your CV to email@example.com