Live in Nanny/ Cook/ Groom job in Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire
Lovely couple based in Warwickshire with a 6 year old son are looking for an upbeat Nanny/ Cook /Groom. They reside in a large 6 bedroom house, have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 4 horses and chickens. 2 housekeepers are employed to look after the home.
Mum works full time and so the role involves sole charge of the boy. Your main duties will involve:
- Getting the son ready in the mornings
- Preparing breakfast
- School runs
- Arranging activities and playdates
- Cooking / clearing / setting up for evening family meals
- Housesitting when the family are away
- Dog exercise and pet care
- Stable duties and general horse care/ grooming
- Managing the house
The ideal candidate would be outdoorsy, positive, energetic and confident. Someone who loves animals and is a strong swimmer.
A confident driver is essential
Some travel with the family may be required.
The accommodation is a double bedroom and living room on the top floor of the home. Shared bathroom with the 6 year old
Working Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 7-7
Salary: £500 net per week, negotiable
Consultant: Alessandra, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Number: 96249