Short Term Live In Nanny job in Highgate, 6th to 17th December
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Nanny to live in and take care of her two children who are 21 months and 3 months old. There will be some sole charge of one of the children at times. The 21 month old is at nursery 3 mornings a week and the baby is fully breastfed so with mum for much of the time. Mum is looking for someone with baby experience who has cared for children of similar ages, is positive, fun and flexible.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this roe.
- Monday to Friday, 7am until 7pm.
- Full nursery duties - laundry, keeping the bedrooms clean and tidy.
- Cooking for the toddler, healthy meals.
- Take to nursery and pick up, take to the park each day and take the baby for walks.
- Play with the children at home and arrange playdates.
- Bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Salary: £500 net per week
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org