Holiday Rota Nanny Job London and travel to Europe 7th June until 1st August
This returning client to Greycoat is looking for an experienced Nanny to work on a rota basis with another Nanny. The family is based in London and will be travelling to Ibiza, France and Italy. This is a one week on and one week off job while in London and then two weeks on and two weeks off until 1st August. There is an opportunity to work with the boys and their dad who is based in Majorca on the two weeks off. All travel is Covid travel restrictions permitting.
- Care of twin boys, 7 years old
- One week on and one week off in London.
- Two weeks on and two weeks off with flexibility required when travelling.
- The boys will be with their dad every two weeks, the Nanny can work with the boys and their dad on the two weeks off if she wishes.
- When on duty, two nannies will work together to care for the boys. One is severely autistic.
- Some of the time will be on a yacht and so the Nanny should have 'sea legs' and be a strong swimmer.
- EU or British passport holder is required and someone who has been fully vaccinated.
- Own accommodation, however the Nanny should be flexible to share particularly if they are on the yacht.
- Mum is looking for someone active, sporty, a team player who is happy to work with mum who is very hands on and another nanny.
Salary: to be negotiated
Consultant: Jo Winn