Short Term Nanny Job in Gloucestershire 11th May until 21st June
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Qualified Nanny for a mix of sole and shared charge of their 22 month old grandson. The parents and baby will be staying with the grandparents at their home near Stowe on the Wold.
You must be Qualified to Level 3 and have a Paediatric First Aid and a DBS on the update service or within 12 months to apply for this role. A Norland Nanny would be perfect!
- 5 day a week with one day off in the week and one at the weekend - to be agreed.
- Approximately 40 hours a week.
- Mix of shared and sole charge of 22 month old boy - both parents and grandparents will be at home.
- Full care, nappies, dressing and preparing meals.
- To be fully engaged with the baby, assist with development and educational play.
- The family may all do something together with the baby and Nanny and they may travel all spend some time at the family home in Mayfair.
- Driver not necessary but would be useful.
Salary: In line with qualifications and experience
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org