Live in or Live out Nanny Job, Isle of Man, UK
Greycoat Lumleys’ client is looking for a Live in or Live out Nanny to care for their first child who will be born in September. The parents are young and dynamic, and run their own company on the Island. They are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and friendly demeanour, who can also be professional and discreet. This role will suit someone who is looking for a long term role, as the couple may plan to expand their family in the future.
Duties will include:
- Mixture of sole care and mixed care of a baby girl
- Keeping the baby’s room tidy
- Supporting and developing routines
- Organising activities to stimulate and support development
- Nappy changes and bath time duties
- Support family with nap times
- Holiday travel may be required, and destinations could include Europe and the US
The role will change as the baby grows older, and will include preparing meals and feeding, drop off and pick up at nurseries/playgroups.
The family have pets, so someone who likes animals is a must. There is no pet care as part of the position.
A driver is essential for the position. There is use of a car for work purposes or if you use your own car you will be paid mileage.
This position can be Nanny/Housekeeper if someone wished to do a job that was a combination of both.
Start Date: Is flexible and can be anytime between September - December
Hours: 7am – 7pm – with flexibility on both sides
Days: Monday to Friday – with some weekend or evening work
Accommodation: Private self-contained
Job Number: 94566
Responsible Consultant: Katie – email@example.com