Short Term Live In Nanny Job in Isle of Wight, 5th April until 10th July
This returning client of Greycoat are lookiing for a Nanny to fill in between their permanent Nanny and the end of the school term. The role is live in and can be Monday midday to Friday morning or just three full days a week. The preference is for the Nanny to not live in on her non work days. The family have two children who are 5 years and 2 years old.
Job description: and
- Three days a week, 12 hours a day, 7am until 7pm or Monday midday to Friday morning, working 7am to 7pm.
- Full care of the children, cooking, laundry and keeping their rooms clean and tidy.
- This is a shared charge role with some elements of sole charge.
- A driver is essential as the 5 year old is at school a drive away - the school run is shared between the Nanny and mum.
- Care of the 2 year old during the day - lots of ourdoor play, role play, and play at home. The family live by the sea and like to spend a lot of time outside.
- Own room with en-suite bathroom provided.
This family are looking for someone who ideally will live in while working and travel home when not working. Therefore they would be interested in someone who lives in the Southampton or Portsmouth areas for an easy commute.
Salary: £150 to £170 gross per day
Consultant: Jo Winn