INT Live In Nanny / Governess, Jakarta, Indonesia, Starting May 2022
A lovely UHNW family based in Jakarta, Indonesia are looking for an energetic, experienced, flexible Nanny / Governess for their little girl age 2.
The family is looking for a long-term Nanny / Governess to be part of the family, someone nurturing and happy to cover all the educational, developmental, and behavioral aspects by focusing on manners and social skills as well as all the basic nanny duties.
Therefore, ideally the perfect candidate is someone with an educational background (although not a requirement), that is able to organize fun activities as well as being able to tutor and mentor the little girl.
The candidate must be well educated, warm, gentle, hardworking, and most importantly a team player, with strong communication and organizational skills.
The role is open to any nationality, Visa application will be taken care of.
- All nursery duties relating to the child
- Engaging in a wide range of age-appropriate activities and games
- Art and Craft
- Organize and run outdoor activities
- Establishing and assisting with routines
- Days : 6 per week
- Hours : 10/12 hrs per day
- Babysitting : occasionally
- Accommodation: Own separate flat
- Languages : English, 2nd language as a bonus
- Driver : Not essential
- Travel : Flexibility to travel with the family
- Salary : Very competitive for the right candidate
- Start Date : May 2022
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference : 100239
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.