Part Time Nanny Job in High Street Kensington, ASAP start.
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Part Time Nanny to work Fridays and Saturdays. There is a Monday to Thursday Nanny employed. The client is looking for a Professional Nanny who is knowledgeable in areas of development and education. A good cook who can introduce new dishes, and someone who is happy with the family dog. The have a golden retriever who has a dog walker.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Friday 8.30am until 6.30pm
- Saturday 4pm until 8pm with the option to work from 10am or 11am to make a full day.
- Occasional babysitting on Saturdays.
- Care of two children who are 2 years and 4 years old.
- Drop off and pick up the older one from school.
- Take the younger on to activities, the park, museums etc.
- Saturday mornings to be spent batch cooking, sorting toys and clothes while the parents spend time with the children.
- From 4pm on Saturday take over the care of the children.
- Cooking meals, mostly vegetarian and all to be freshly made.
- Bathing and get ready for bed, put to bed on Saturdays.
Salary: In line with qualifications and experience
Consultant: Alessandra Ruocco
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, First Aid certificate and DBS to email@example.com