Short Term Nanny job in Knightsbridge, 1st December until April 2022, or 5th January until April 2022
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Live in or Live out Nanny for the care of her two school aged children. If this is a live in role, the candidate will need to do some ironing, general pitching in with the household staff during the day. If live out this is an after school role. There is a 12 month old who has a Nanny, a Housekeeper is also employed. The family will be away from 18th December until 5th January.
- Monday to Friday.
- Live in - 7.45am until 745pm, live out - 3pm until 8pm.
- Collect the children who are 7years and 5year old.
- Accompany to after school activities - a driver is employed.
- Supervise dinner - the family have a chef but the Nanny should help clean up afterwards.
- Get the children ready for bed.
- Ironing for the children during the day as well as helping out round the house.
- For living in own room and bathroom is provided.
Salary: £15 to £17 gross per hour for live out, £500 per week live in
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to email@example.com