Short Term Nanny Job in Central London, 2nd until 6th January 2022
This returning client is looking for a Nanny to take care of her two children who are 8 and 9 years old. The family are visiting London for a holiday and are looking for a Nanny who can help for a few hours each day. The family travel to London a few times a year and will be in their flat for some of the time and in a hotel for some of the time.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Working every day from Sunday 2nd until Thursday 6th January.
- Working 5 to 6 hours a day.
- Care of the children who are 8 and 9 years old.
- Keeping the children entertained - they love baking so someone who has a passion for baking would be great.
- Taking them out to the park.
- Helping prepare lunch and dinner, tidy up afterwards.
Salary: £13 per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org