Christmas Nanny Job in Knightsbridge, 18th December until 6th January
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Live-in Nanny to work over Christmas (25th and 26th off) when they travel to London for a holiday. They will be staying with family who are clients of Greycoat Lumleys and will all be spending a lot of time together.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Working all days apart from 25th and 26th December, 7am until 7pm.
- Flexibility for babysitting.
- Full care of 3 year old, dressing, feeding and bathing.
- Playing and entertaining at home, going on outings - Winter Wonderland etc.
- Working and playing alongside the client's family - they have their own Nanny, so this has to be someone who is easy-going and can work in a team and with lots of people around.
Consultant: Jo Winn