After School Nanny Job in Wandsworth, 7th September start
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for an experienced and highly capable Nanny for an after school position. The family live in Wandsworth and the three children are in full time school. Mum works part time and hopes to return to full time work once a Nanny is in place. The children are girl - 10 years, boy - 7 years and girl - 5 years old. The older girl is very energetic and needs support for dyslexia. The family are looking for someone bright, engaged who loves children.
- Monday to Friday, 2pm to 7pm.
- Starting at home at 2pm to do some cooking - dairy free as well as some laundry and general nursery duties.
- Collect the children from school.
- Some help with homework, take the children to the park, play and engage with the children at home.
- Mum is looking for someone who can bring ideas to the family regarding meals, new and fresh ideas for meals.
- The family have a house in France where they will go during school holidays, it would be great if the Nanny was happy to travel with them for some of the time but it's not essential.
- The family have two small Dachshunds and so the candidate has to be happy with dogs in the house.
- Driver a bonus.
Salary: £18 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn