Short Term Nanny Job in Los Angeles, 25th July until 5th September
This new client of Greycoat is travelling from Saudi Arabia to Los Angeles and is looking for an experienced Nanny for 24 hour care of her 10 month old baby.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and Police Check to apply for this role. The nanny should ideally be based in the USA for this role and have the relavent visa.
- 24/7 duty
- Full care of 10 month old boy who may require some sleep training.
- Create a safe and stimulating environment for the baby.
- Change nappies, bathing and dressing.
- Plan and prepare meals, feeding and sterilising.
- Organise, tidy the bedroom and toys.
- Provide play and educational activities and have the ability to come up with creative ideas.
- A good understanding of development and education.
- Administer any medication and maintain logs for the parent.
Salary: to be confirmed
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV, First Aid and Police Check to email@example.com