Holiday Nanny Job in the Maldives 26th December - 4th January
Returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Holiday Nanny to travel with them on Boxing Day to The Maldives for a family holiday. They will be staying in a catered villa. The position is caring for twin boys aged 7, 1 of which has Autism. The role is a mix of shared and sole charge but the Nanny must be capable of sole charge.
- Working every day, 24 hour cover.
- A strong swimmer is essential
- Full care of the two boys
- No cooking or laundry but some hand washing will be required for quick turnaround of some items.
- Shared room with the two boys
- Special needs experience is not essential but useful.
- The Nanny should be enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing.
Consultant: Mary Ayininuola
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 90014
Salary: In line with experience