Short Term Live-in Nanny Job in West Sussex, 3rd May until end of July
This international family are travelling to the UK from Germany for three months and are looking for a flexible, easy-going, fun and friendly Nanny to look after their 4 year old son. This is very much a shared charge role and will involve travelling to polo matches with the family. The family are renting a house and there is a separate annex for the Nanny. The role is likely to involve working weekends and ideally is a 6 day week - there can be some flexibility. A driver is essential and the role would not be suitable for someone who is allergic to horses.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and a DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Ideally a 6 day week, 10 hours a day.
- Full care of the 4 year old boy, shared care with some periods of sole charge.
- This will be a very sociable position and the family have a good network of friends with children as they travel to Midhurst every year.
- Playdates, going to the park, riding and lots of child and family friendly activities in the area.
- Cooking for the little boy although there are lots of meals out.
- Travel to polo matches in the area.
Salary: £3380 GPM
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role email your CV, First Aid certificate and DBS to email@example.com