Italian Speaking Nanny Milan
A wonderful returning family to Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a nanny to join their family. They are a relaxed and happy family looking for a normal routine and someone who is part of the family.
We are seeking a nanny to join this International family in a full time role offering a live in right in the middle of Milan, the children are 7,5 and 2 years old. The ideal candidate will be able to speak Italian and English. A caring compassionate and proactive nanny who likes Monday to Friday working with some flexibility.
- Energetic and you love to travel, family travel to Sweden and St Tropez outside of COVID
- Able to cook for the children
- Must be a driver, you have a car you can use.
- Team player-worked within a household team previously
- Flexible and willing to adjust to ever changing work environments/location
- Well organized with good record keeping skills
- Maintain and promote an active healthy lifestyle
- Willingness to have longevity with family
- Self-starter-able to work by yourself at times
- Strong educational and child development focus
- Pick up on PA duties when children are at school
Accommodation: Live in Accommodation there is a live in studio unless you already live in Milan and want to retain your living arrangements
Salary: in line with European live in nanny salaries.
Job ref no: 89647
Senior International Consultant: Nadine Swartz please contact me on email@example.com directly.