Live In International Traveling Junior Nanny Job in Monaco-London-Tuscany ASAP Start
A family based mainly in Monaco are looking for a full-time live-in Junior Nanny to care for their 22 month old boy. The family travel extensively and they need a Junior Nanny to be very flexible and who will accompany them throughout the world. The family are looking for a respectful, formal, reliable and passionate Junior Nanny, a real team player, a great support for the family.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the child
- Proxy Parenting
- Light housekeeping related to the child
- Occasional shopping/errands, in support of the family
- Days & Hours: Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday / 8am to 6pm.
- Qualifications: Bonus
- Proxy parenting: Bonus
- Other staff employed: Depends on location
- Pets: 2 Small dogs
- Travel: Essential
- Accommodation: High spec accommodation and it will vary depending on location
- Salary: €3000 net per month
- Start date: ASAP
- Languages: English speaker required, French and Italian bonus
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference – 97940
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.