Live in or Live out Nanny Job in Montreal, Canada. ASAP start.
Lovely family based in Montreal are looking for a Spanish/French/Mandarin speaking nanny to join their family and care for their 2 years old boy. During non Covid times the family travel in the countryside, US and Europe and are looking for a nanny who is comfortable with this is a requirement. The family are looking for a bubbly, sporty, nurturing and organised nanny who is a good swimmer, and has a background in early childhood education.
- Nursery and school duties
- Shopping for family if needed
- After school activities and bedtime routines
- Meal preparation - fresh simple meals.
- Teaching the child Spanish
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8.00am-6.00pm with flexibility when travelling
- Babysitting twice per week & Sole charge when Mum is out of the house or working.
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- Languages: English speaking to fluent level and Spanish/French/Mandarin is a must
- Driver – Must be confident with car provided but this is not a deal breaker.
- Accommodation: bedroom, bathroom and living area, ultimately a live out scenario will be supported for the right person
- Salary: Negotiable
Consultant: Rose Bradbury
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 91721