Canada, live out Nanny Job in Montreal
Lovely family based in Montreal are looking for a nanny with a Canadian passport to join their family and care for their 2 little boys of 4 and 9 months. The family travel in the countryside, US and Europe and a nanny who is comfortable with this is a requirement. The family are looking for a bubbly, interesting Nanny who is sporty, nurturing and organised, it would be great if they are a good swimmer, and have a background in early childhood education. Good language and communication skills are essential. It is essential that you are happy to work in a shared charge environment, as Mum is at home and working as part of a team is essential.
- This is a 8-6pm Monday to Friday with flexibility when travelling
- Nursery and school duties
- Shopping for family if needed
- Afterschool activities and bedtime routines shared with Mum
- Educational focus and playing educational games
- Nursery duties ,uniforms, clothing,
- Meal preparation - fresh simple meals
- Juggling duties
- Babysitting twice per week & Sole charge when Mum is out of the house
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- A patient, kind and loving nature is essential
- English speaking to fluent level and French would be a bonus but not required.
- Driver –must be confident with car provided
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional nanny with child centred experience
Accommodation: This is a live out position.
Salary: negotiable salary
Job ref no: 56329
Consultant: Nadine Swartz