Live In Nanny Job in Montreal starts September.
A family based in Montreal are looking for a full-time live-in Nanny to take care of their 3 children aged 6, 4, and 1 ½ years old. This is a shared care position with 2 other Nannies. You will be helping with homework and coordinating after school activities, taking the children to and from school. The family is looking for a friendly, engaging, active, reliable and professional Nanny with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- All Nursery duties
- Taking to and picking up from school
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Days: 5 days per week. Must work weekends but other days off are flexible
- Hours: 40 – 50 hours per week
- Babysitting – Occasional
- Driver: Bonus
- Qualifications - Yes
- Other staff employed: 2 Nannies and a cleaner
- Travel – During school holidays
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date: Beginning of September
- Languages: Native English Speaker Required
Accommodation – own bedroom and bathroom in the family home.
Consultants – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94732
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates