Nanny New York
Do you live in New York and surrounds, this is the most fantastic job with an wonderful actress and her daughter.
Live in nanny Position living in New York. Ideally a green card or US citizenship would be an advantage A very busy Mum in New York has come to us to find the perfect Nanny/family assistant for their family to work with their 7 year old little girl. Mum travels extensively for work and there is sole charge and proxy parenting at times. The family are relaxed and love people around them who are flexible and supportive, a collaborative disposition is vital. You must be comfortable with a co-parenting environment and making sure this schedule works for all.
- Working 5/6 days a week, 12 hours a day depending on the travel schedule
- Taking her daughter to school and pickups, usually a walk
- When she is at school you have your own free time unless you have projects or errands for the little girl
- Ensure her wellbeing
- Supervise and assist with homework
- Supervise her schedule and calendar with appointments and activities
- Worldwide travel Assist with educational and emotional support
- English speaking
- You will need a green card or a US passport for this position
- Happy, calm in the midst of change
- Super organized and super energetic.
- A kind, loving person who is happy to muck in Strong background in education and previous experience as a Governess a plus but not a necessity, curriculum aware
- Flexible and dynamic candidate
- Sporty whilst developmentally aware
- Your own room and bathroom in New York and when travelling.
Driving: driving is preferred
Salary: very negotiable salary
Job # 87305
This position is being managed by:
International Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org