Live in Rota job Amsterdam A lovely returning family to Greycoat Lumleys have come to us to find the perfect Rota nanny for their household in Amsterdam the family are looking for a nanny for their children of 5 years, 4 years and 2 years. The children all go to school or nursery at varying times You must be happy to travel and liase with staff and the nanny the children have had since birth. The role:
- Working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
- When they are at school or nursery you have your own free time unless you have projects or errands for them.
- 24/7 if needed
- Nursery duties
- Social calendars and play dates
- Cooking healthy meals if the Housekeeper does not do it
- Care and well-being of the children
- Educationally appropriate activities, arts and crafts
- Activities and social calendar organising
- Trouble shooting and proxy parenting
- Speaking English to native level if you speak Dutch or another language this would be a bonus.
- Cheerful, happy disposition, able to work in a team in a collaborative mature way with Mum and Dad, staff and other nanny on rota
- Flexible and dynamic candidate
- Sporty whilst developmentally aware
Accommodation: always have your own room and bathroom, whether the family are in Amsterdam, London or Sussex Flights: in and out paid for within reason Salary: £1000 net plus negotiable for the right person Job #83738 This position is being managed by International Consultant Nadine Swartz. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org