Nanny Job, North Berwick, East Lothian, October start.
A great Nanny Job working for a lovely young family in the heart of North Berwick. The family have two sons aged 3 and 5. This position would suit someone outdoorsy as the boys love playing on their bikes, golfing and exploring the beach.
This is likely to be a long term position so someone who is looking for a position for a number of years would be well suited to this family.
The family have some flexibility on days and hours, their initial thoughts are between 30-40 hours per week spread over 4 days but this is negotiable.
Duties will include:
- Caring for both children on a sole and shared charge basis
- Collecting the children from pre-school and school
- Children’s laundry and general child related housekeeping duties
- Planning and preparing healthy meals for the children
- Organising fun and stimulating activities for the children
- Babysitting when required
A driver is needed given the location of the boy’s school, a car will be available for work purposes.
Start: October 2021
Hours: See above
Days: See above
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Number: 94376
Responsible consultant: Katie Barbour – firstname.lastname@example.org