Short Term Nanny Job in London and East Sussex 29th March until 5th April
This returning client is looking for a Live-in Nanny who can work over the Easter Holiday. This job is with a single mum and her two boys who are almost 9 and 6 years old. The youngest boy is severely autistic and non-verbal. The family live in London but have a family home in East Sussex and are likely to spend some time there. This is ideally a live in role and although the main role is 8am until 8pm, there is an opportunity to do some overnights.
- Ideally working every day, 8am until 8pm with potentially some overnights.
- Shared charge role, working alongside mum.
- Helping prepare meals, supervising bath and bedtimes.
- Playing and engaging the two boys.
- Full care and attention is required for the younger boy who is non-verbal.
- A driver is useful but not essential.
Ideally the candidate should have experience with children who have autism.
Own room provided
Salary to be confirmed
Consultant: Jo Winn if you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience send your CV to email@example.com