Short Term Nanny Job in Notting Hill 2nd June until December 2021 / January 2022
This new client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Live-out Nanny for a fixed term starting on 1st June. The family have travelled from the USA to London for work and have two children who are 4 years and 2 years old. There is a third baby due however mum will be caring for the baby. The two children have a structured day with no screen time. A Mandarin speaker is an advantage.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this job.
- Monday to Friday, 7.30am until 6pm.
- Supervise getting the children dressed and give them breakfast.
- Accompany the older one to day camps / school with the driver.
- Structure the day for the younger one, go out in the mornings, prepare lunch and settle him for a nap, afternoons are spent with a learning activity.
- Pick up the older one and then spend time at home, playing and keeping entertained.
- Dinner, bathtime and ready for bed.
Salary: £13 to £15 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, First Aid certificate and DBS to email@example.com