Short Term Nanny Job in Nottinghill 9th until 24th August
This new client of Greycoat are travelling to London from the USA and are looking for a Nanny to start with them once they have finished their period of quarantine.
You should have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this role.
The client will require regular rapid flow tests to be taken by the nanny.
- Monday to Friday with flexibility to work weekends.
- Core hours are 9am to 6pm but flexibility to start and finish later would be good - by arrangement.
- Care of the two children, 8 years and 4 years old.
- The Nanny should be happy to do some cooking, meal prep and tidy up afterwards as well as laundry for the children if needed and some general tidying up.
- Plan a schedule of activities for the children based on what they like doing and the parents requests.
Salary: £15 per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
To apply for this role email your CV, First Aid and DBS to firstname.lastname@example.org