Short Term Live-in Nanny Job in Notting Hill, 6th June to 8th July
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a live-in Nanny to cover her permanent nanny's holiday. The role is to include the weekend with two days off during the week. It is important that the Nanny can work in a team alongside mum and another nanny. The family have two dogs and one cat.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 7am until 7pm
- Working with mum to care for four children, 5, 6, 9 and 10 years old.
- There is an after school Nanny employed to help with the pick up and after school care.
- Helping in the mornings and collecting from school and taking to after school clubs.
- Tidy the children's rooms and help with errands.
- Help with dinner, bath and bedtimes.
- Travel to Oxfordshire at weekends.
Salary: £15 GPH
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org