London and Intentional Travel
Start Date: August 2019
Family based in Belgravia are looking for an experienced live-in Nanny to look after their 6-month old baby girl. Someone who is organised, confident and outgoing is essential for this role and they are looking for somebody who is very flexible and happy to travel regularly. Mostly Europe, particularly France and Italy, America, Caribbean, Maldives etc
· All childcare duties relating to the baby
· Feeding through the night however this may not be necessary
· Taking the baby for walks or to the park
· Supporting all aspects of development
· Cooking healthy meals for the baby
· Preparing and sterilising milk bottles
· Travelling with family
English speaking and French to a fluent level or Spanish
A calm, positive person able to go out with Mum and baby & do stuff together.
Able to travel with family Europe and the world
Driver –will get you a car to use
Positive, discreet team player
· Shares top floor of the house with the baby, own bedroom and bathroom
· Childcare qualifications
· French speaking is a bonus
· Driver’s license is a bonus
· EU passport
Job # 53872
This position is being managed by International Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to email@example.com
Due to the volumes of applications we are receiving at present, sadly, we can only guarantee a response to successful applicants. We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.