Live in Nanny Housekeeper Job Chipping Norton caring for 4 children aged 8, 8, 6 and 6 years old.
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a long term Nanny Housekeeper for their four children, the ideal candidate for the role will be positive, have experience caring for multiple children and have a muck in approach.
- School runs
- General housekeeping duties
- Cooking healthy meals for the family
- Completing the nursery duties
- Assisting with homework
- Playing with the children in the garden, go for walks, arts and crafts etc.
- Days: Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: 50 hours per week
- Mixture of sole and shared charge
- Driver required:
- Pets: No
- Travel: No
- Language: Fluent English
- Accommodation: Charming one bedroom cottage, close to the main house but totally private. Bright, light and recently refurbished/furnished to highest high standards: TV, Wifi, Sky, PDR recorder, HiFi stereo, dishwasher etc
- Salary: £400 - £600 net per week
- Start date: flexible
Consultant: Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 96356