Travelling Nanny Job in London, Europe and the USA 1st August for 6 months
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to join them for an initial 6 month period. The family travel extensively and are looking for a proactive, friendly and socially astute Nanny for this shared care role.
You must have a paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- 5 or 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, 8am to 8pm.
- Shared charge of 1 year old girl - there is a 6 year old who is cared for by mum.
- Look after the baby's clothes, sterilise bottles and ensure there is a supply of nappies and nursery items.
- Travel with the family.
- Flexible to work with mum.
- The Nanny will always be provided with her own room although she may share separate accommodation with another staff member (always with own bedroom).
Consultant: Jo Winn