Live in Nanny Role Saudi on the coast
Wonderful returning family based in Saudi on the coast in Dhahran near Al Khobar are looking to recruit a professional and experienced nanny for their 2 children a boy of 7 and a girl of 4. This is a position for a total all-rounder with focus and an element of fun and serenity and kindness.
COVID has stopped schooling and once it starts school again the daily routine will change. The role will include school pickups and involvement of all areas of their life. Making sure they have the right kit for sport, shopping for the school necessities.
The candidate will ideally have a teaching background or strong experience: English and Portuguese is a bonus.
This is a fully staffed household therefore the ideal candidate will be able to work in a team and practice discretion at all time.
- Monday to Saturday 12 hours a day.
- Managing and controlling morning and bedtime routine
- Activities planning
- Teaching through play
- Providing supportive educational back up to the 2 children
- Flexibility to travel, as outside of COVID the family travel extensively to the UK and the rest of the world during school holidays
- English speaking to native level and Portuguese a bonus
- Childcare and teaching qualifications desired but not essential
- 10-15 years’ experience
- Discreet, organised, proactive
- Able to work in fully staffed household
- Active, sporty and creative
- Must have a kind and supportive nature
- Happy to help out and coordinate activities
Interviews will be conducted over zoom
Salary: negotiable dependant on candidate and experience but generous
Please apply by sending your current cv to Nadine@greycoatlumleys.co.uk
Job ref no:
This positon is being managed by Nadine Swartz
Senior International Consultant