Live-In Nanny Job
A lovely family in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh inside the diplomatic quarter are looking for a full time nanny. This family have a 5 month old baby girl. You will be responsible for doing all childcare duties including nursery duties, weaning, etc. This is a fully staffed household so it is essential that you are happy to work alongside other members of staff. This family will ultimately travel during certain times so it is important that you are very flexible and organised. This family are looking for someone who is hardworking, honest, loyal and discreet. Also someone who is patient and kind and has a genuine love for children. If you have had experience working in Australasia and South Africa this would be to your advantage. Their current nanny who works with their older children has been with the family for 10 years. If you are looking for your first role in the Middle East this is the family for you, the current nanny will guide and support you in your role. Must have baby experience.
- ASAP with flights being as they are to Saudi, as soon as possible.
- 6 days a week
- Assisting with the daily routine including bath time, and bedtimes
- The baby has her own night nurse, but when travelling it is a full time role
- Meal preparation if required, as she gets older you must be able to cook her weaning food etc if needed.
- English speaking.
- Experienced and professional with babies
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and happy to travel
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Kind, nurturing and loving
- Active and Fun
Own bedroom and bathroom
Salary: $4000 -5000 USD a month
4/5 weeks leave a year with one flight home once a year paid for
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to email@example.com