Live In Governess Job, Riyadh, October start
A new client to Greycoat Lumleys living in Riyadh are looking for a governess for their 3 year old son.
Qualifications: Yes, experienced in working and educating preschool children.
Languages spoken at home: English and Arabic
School: Currently virtual until the schools re-open
- Educating the child through play including trips to local parks etc.
- Providing an interactive and constructive learning environment.
- Develop age appropriate literacy and numeracy skills
- Supporting social skills and etiquette
- Develop English language skills
Interacting with the household staff to ensure the child’s best interests are always at heart. Looking after their nutritional, clothing and health requirements will also be part of the candidate’s role.
- 6 days per week 8 – 10 hours per day
- Flexibility to travel with the family 4 times per year
- Separate accommodation provide close to the home
- Fully staffed household
- Salary is negotiable
- Native English speaker, French or Mandarin a bonus
- Good education, polite and good manners, positive with a good emotional approach.
- Ideally with experience of working with Middle Eastern families
- Experience of working with preschool children
- Driver: No
- Pets: No
- Accommodation: Separate accommodation provided
- Available to start in October
- Discreet and Professional at all times
Consultant: Alessandra Ruocco
Job ID 95222