Live In Nanny, Jeddah, Saudi, Start ASAP
A returning client based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is looking for a full-time live-in Nanny for a sole charge care of a lovely and very bright 9-year-old girl.
The perfect candidate will be someone who’s very nurturing, compassionate, and caring, someone for the child to look up to; someone who can support and bring excitement to the educational development of the young girl.
The family travels to the UK occasionally and the candidate will be travelling with them.
- School runs
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Plan and run extra curriculum activities
- Implement routines where needed
- Help with homework and education
- Days : 6 days per week
- Hours : 10/12 hours per day
- Driver: Yes
- Car provided: Yes
- Qualifications : Special needs qualifications as a bonus
- Other staff employed: No
- Travel : Occasional
- Salary : Depending on experience
- Accommodation: extension of the family house, very private annex overlooking the garden
- Start date: ASAP
- Languages: Fluent in English, 2nd language as a bonus
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Greycoat Lumleys job reference : 100551
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates