Live-In Nanny Job
Wonderful new job with returning client.
A lovely family in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh just outside the diplomatic quarter are looking for a full-time live-in Nanny. This family have a 4 month old baby boy. This is their first baby. You will be responsible for doing all childcare duties including nursery duties, weaning, etc. This is a fully staffed household so it is essential that you are happy to work alongside other members of staff. This family will ultimately travel during certain times so it is important that you are very flexible and very organised. This family are looking for someone who is hardworking, honest, loyal and discreet. Also someone who is patient and kind and has a genuine love for children.
- ASAP Start 6 days a week, 12 hrs a day 1 day off per week
- Assisting with planning daily activities for the little boy both inside and outside the home
- Assisting with the daily routine including bath time, ultimately potty training and bedtime
- Meal preparation if required
- English speaking.
- Experienced and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and happy to travel
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Kind, nurturing and loving
- Active and Fun
Own bedroom and bathroom Salary:
£1000 net per week
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org