Short Term Nanny Job in South Kensington March/April start for 4 to 6 months
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Short Term Nanny to provide cover and support to her Permanent Nannies. The family have two girls who are 4 years and 1 year old who each have a Nanny. The Short Term Nanny would work on a live out basis and work up to 6 days a week (but not always 6 days a week) to include weekends and hours can be flexible between 10am and 10pm. The hours can change according to the schedule and the client can be very flexible for a candidate who can fit in with the team.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this role.
- Up to 6 days a week to include the weekend.
- Flexible hours within 11am to 9pm with some babysitting - the Nanny can stay overnight when needed.
- Supporting the Nannies and covering for them on their days off in the care of the two girls who are 4 years and 1 year old.
- Cooking, playing with the girls, laundry, tidying up and general childcare duties.
- Some babysitting when hospitality and theatres open again.
The client is looking for someone easy-going who is flexible and happy to get along with everyone in the household. There's a chef and other staff.
Salary: to be negotiated depending on hours agreed
Consultant: Jo Winn